A dynamic and forward-thinking investment business in Bristol is currently looking for highly focused and motivated Client Services Executive to undertake administrative tasks whilst providing a high level of client experience
This is a very busy and varied role requiring someone who knows the true meaning of excellent customer service with the drive and ability to work independently to get to the bottom of the customers’ issues.
Duties will include:
- Client account opening, transfers closures and amendments, including reviewing documentation and providing client updates
- Loading stock onto the valuation system and dealing with commission queries
- Administration of ISAs in line with HMRC requirements
- Assisting with any other client queries including those external to their investment portfolio
- Generate mail merges for clients with ISAs and distribute transfer forms to the client
- Build and maintain good relationships with brokers, professional advisers and others to ensure data and information is accurate and timely
- Attend client meetings to provide support on client administration
Successful candidates will have previous experience of working in Client Services within Financial Services and ideally have some understanding of Investment products.
You will need to have excellent customer service skills and be able to demonstrate experience of providing first class Customer Service. We are looking for a good all-round administrator with the ability to be proactive when needed, you will need to be a good team player with good communication skills and good attention to detail.
It is essential that you have good planning, time management and organisational skills with the ability to be flexible and learn quickly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job