Job Title: Client Services Coordinator (FTC 3 months)
Salary: £18,000 pro rata - 3 month fixed term contract
Working as part of an office-based Client Services Team, the primary role is to coordinate the operational and administrative aspects of service delivery for core certification clients, to agreed performance KPIs. Encompassing pre and post audit administration, certificate issue administration.
- Monitoring the progress of audit report submissions and the close out of any actions resulting from the audit
- Coordinate the certificate issue process, including preparation of certificate checklists for presentation to the Technical Review Team, updating relevant systems and confirming payment status
- Work collaboratively with the Group Finance and Shared Services function to ensure effective finance management - take ownership of supplying relevant invoicing information
- Any other duties as assigned by the Client Services Management Team.
- A-C GCSEs in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to organise and multitask
- Advanced computer and reporting skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job