Are you a real people person with effective team leader skills? Are you looking to join a vibrant, busy department?
If so, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage incoming telephone calls to be answered within agreed standards of service and and KPI’s
- Collation of call stats and effectively report
- Provide day to day management of the team including performance and HR duties where appropriate and in conjunction with Team Manager & Quality Manager
- Provide support and training to members of the team, including new starters in line with training program & Quality Manager
- Support the other Team Leaders and Team Members with a positive attitude and cover during periods of sickness and holiday
- Respond to all urgent requests/escalations appropriately and in good time
- Ensure quality and consistency is present in all interactions both verbal and written
- Adhere to the departmental schedules and Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring these distributed regularly to the team.
- Ensure departmental processes are regularly reviewed for continuous improvement with the Quality Manager
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre with a high inbound call volume
- Proven organisation skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a high volume of complex paper work
- Ability to demonstrate through experience or training a thorough understanding of all departmental processes
- Ability to demonstrate through experience or training sound management skills supporting direct reports in a fair and unbiased manner
- Ability to work in a team displaying a high level of patience and a consideration of others needs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Basic website and database knowledge
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Contact Centre
- Management Skills
- Microsoft Office