Client Services Executive - Financial Services - Hybrid Working / London - up to £40k
We are on the hunt for a proactive, personable and professional Client Services Executive to join an incredible company based in SW London.
This role is in the financial services sector but it is in no way a stuffy, corporate environment -
this is a Client Services role that will soar within an amazing scaleup!
Our client is a financial services scaleup company, although they are part of an existing and incredibly successful organisation/brand.
They’re looking for someone motivated, outgoing and diverse; someone with excellent communication skills and exceptional organisational skills.Ideal candidates will posses experience in a similar role or with a startup firm’s Client Services dept, have financial services experience and be able to deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
Training and ongoing support will be provided, but you will need to be a quick learner, be able to multi-task and be flexible and hardworking.
Hybrid working is available, with the offices based in Fulham, SW London.
Key responsibilities as the Client Services Executive will include:
- First line of client liaison
- Responding to queries from clients (telephone, email and Live Chat)
- Transfers In and Transfers Out - transfers of funds from other ISA providers and transfers out to other ISA providers
- Assisting potential customers with the application process
- Reconciling receipts on platform to bank accounts daily
- Database and spreadsheet management
- Banking support (cheques and electronic payment administration)
- Assisting clients
- Plus much more!
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a financial services organisation
- Impeccable communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Previous sales experience (cross-selling, up-selling and proactive sales)
- Database management experience
- PC literate - MS Office
- Knowledge of p2p, ISAs and financial products and investments (highly preferably)
- Flexible, professional, motivated and driven
If you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then don’t delay - ensure your CV showcases all your skills and experience and submit it NOW in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'AE - Client Services Executive’
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'