Why do we want you?
We want you because you're a highly organised, proactive, diligent individual with a can do attitude who is looking for an entry level role in to Administration.
Client Services Executive / Administrator
Location: Sutton Coldfield - B72 1SX
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Business Administration Apprenticeship considered!
A bit about us
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. CLT International is one of them!
CLT International has been providing certificated training and qualifications to professionals in the private client and wealth management industry since 1999. As an international company operating in over 90 global centres, we provide training to over 3,000 delegates per year and are also the exclusive provider for STEP, the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations.
Main Purpose of Role
- Efficiently registering delegates onto relevant courses
- Taking payments,
- Updating systems including Moodle, Claritum, Salesforce
- Tracking delivery of materials when required and follow up
- Issuing certificates
- Producing summary of pending registrations
- Logging feedback grades and comments
- Answer emails
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident manner with the ability to communicate to all levels both verbally and in writing
- Excellent Customer Service (Telephone and writing skills, face to face presentation)
- Experience in the same or similar role desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'