Client Services Opportunity London - Up to £25K basic salary & progression opportunities!
The company we are working with are a global data analytics company, head-quartered in Central London. Established in the year 2000 and they have quickly reached a market value of £1 billion making them one of the market leaders, which is a credit to their highly successful and entrepreneurial senior management.
The Client Services Executive role involves training & clients on our client's services. The roles require you to build long standing client relationships with a variety of customers.
You will also:
- Pro-actively build relationships with clients over the phone to ensure they see the full value in services and are getting the best return on their investment.
- Work cross-functionally with research teams to answer client’s most pressing questions in a timely way.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and an understanding of what’s happening in the industry so that you can drive continuous client engagement.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to develop an understanding of what the client would like to achieve through the products and identify how to help them do so.
- Ensure data integrity by updating records in the CRM system.
- Be the 'voice’ of the customer within the business and provide feedback to all other teams to drive continuous service excellence.
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in an account management/service role
- Goal orientated with a positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Looks to learn from others and works well independently and within a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
- Well defined prioritization and organisational skills
- Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience preferred
The role offers a salary of up to £25,000 per annum. Our client offers real progression opportunities within their growing business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'