INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
Client Services Executive
Gray’s Inn Road, London
The UK & Ireland commercial business unit incorporates two core organisational units within Kantar, namely Client Services and Business Development. The Client Services Department is therefore central to every aspect of customer service and support and is headed by the Director of Client Services.
The Client Services Associate is responsible for ensuring that all clients are serviced in line with standards set out by their Sector Head and the Director of Client Services. The role is both responsive and proactive and the role-holder will take pride in meeting and exceeding client expectations. The CSE will take clear ownership of client issues from start to finish.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Handling incoming client queries
- Monitoring and responding to incoming Client communications and ensuring all queries are accurately logged, communicated and followed up with the Client
- Maintaining an understanding of clients’ services, and ensuring that records in Salesforce and elsewhere are accurate and kept up to date
- Providing advice, guidance and training relating to user support queries on Kantar platforms, ensuring in-depth knowledge can be easily shared with clients
Processing change requests
- Responding to Client-communicated changes to brief and set up, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged, communicated and followed up with the Client
- Providing advice and guidance relating to change requests, and ensuring an in-depth knowledge of the media monitored by Kantar in order to aid in this
- Working with the Quality Assurance department to apply Client brief changes using the appropriate production systems
- Liaising with the Broadcast department to arrange adhoc content requests, ensuring all orders and charges are accurately logged
Addressing service failure and client issues
- Communicating with the Client to understand and address reported issues, either through direct action or liaising with the relevant group or department
- Ensuring that all reported issues are accurately logged, investigated, resolved and followed up with the client
- Taking full ownership of all issues from the point of reporting through to resolution
- Escalating significant issues to the Senior Client Services Manager, Sector Head or Director of Client Services
- A team approach, communicating effectively with colleagues to achieve best working practices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Very strong organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Detail orientated
- A high level of interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Very quick learner and curious mind
- Awareness of media and advertising sectors; publishers, broadcasters, media agencies, communications, public relations
- Experience of client services and account management processes
- Knowledge of PowerPoint
- Commercial outlook and techniques
- Would suit recent Media or Advertising graduate, or someone with relevant experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'