Do you previous experience in a client service position?
My client, based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Client Services manager. This is an exciting opporutnity for a permenant full time job.
Working in their brand new offices in High Wycombe and they have lots of other benefits to offer.
• Payment platform/operational support
• Willingness to learn and become a ‘go to’ person on both our payments platform
• software and the full trading/payments cycle throughout the client relationship
• Assist clients in all stages of relationship from early-stage integration/onboarding
through to daily trade booking and support
• Presentations and live client demos/training as necessary
• Dealing with live currency trade booking, banking information, figures and
high value/volume payments and clients - accuracy of work is particularly key
• Helping clients identify issues pre-emptively (e.g. payment dates, banking data etc.)
• A Self-starter who’s willing to get stuck in
• Previous client services experience
if you've read the above and believe you're the ideal candidate and you're interested then please apply below OR Email me at Alex.Rainbird@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'