Hungry for a new opportunity to work directly with major brands? Do you have a passion for creating strategy? Our client is a Manchester-based media agency that values talent over experience, and they are currently looking for a new Client Services Executive to manage a portfolio of clients. In return, they are offering a competitive benefits package.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual with previous experience in a marketing role to join a growing media agency with a fantastic base of brands. Based in Manchester, this is an agency that values talent over experience so this is a great chance to further a career in Marketing!
The Client Services Executive will be accountable for full campaign delivery, from brief to implementation and evaluation. The successful candidate will be ambitious and have an inquisitive nature to seek out new business opportunities. A passion for building relationships is a must as the role involves joint responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Executive:
- Management of a portfolio of clients
- Establishing a good understanding of the clients’ businesses, to identify and close opportunities and to mitigate risks
- Seeking out new business opportunities (both within and outside your clients) to help deliver on ambitious growth targets
- Building strong relationships with brands, understanding their needs as a business and finding ways to help meet these goals
- Participating in brainstorms to help create campaigns that will deliver results for clients
- Developing high quality, written marketing proposals that clearly outline the campaign strategy and tell a coherent story
- Working closely with the Campaign Team to deliver excellent work against the agreed timelines and budgets
- Assisting in the evaluation of campaign performance and presenting the results back to brands
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues in other business areas, ensuring effective communication
- Getting stuck in with a young business to create an extraordinary company that everyone would like to work for
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a marketing-focused role, with some involvement in brand and client liaison
- Excellent communication skills, with a passion for building relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- An advocate for project and process management
- Flawless attitude in all environments, with a strong desire to succeed
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the best in class client service at all times
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job