Are you looking for a fast paced customer service driven role?
I am looking for two client driven candidates to join a global company based in Trafford. These challenging roles require candidates who can priortise workload, deal with client queries efficiently and effectively and play a key role in the overall running of the client services department.
- Preparing and distributing client packs
- Accurately logging client account information on the internal CRM database
- Filing, faxing, answering calls, handling post as and when required
- Responding to the needs of the Client Services team
- Providing support for Client Service Coordinators and Account Managers when necessary
These roles are supporting USA and Canadian clients with the working hours of 13.00-22.00 Monday to Friday.
In return you will be rewarded with a motivated, fun and sociable working environment.
Excellent training and development throughout your career.
Great benefits inc realistic ote of 23k.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job