Client Services Executive
Are you an experienced customer advisor feeling stuck in your current role? Are you not getting the career development opportunities you want? Do you want to work as part of a small and high quality team, providing excellent service to a portfolio of high value clients? If so, this may be the job for you!
Client Services Executive - Wealth Management
Permanent, full time
We are now recruiting for talented and experienced client services executives to join a growing investments advisory firm based in Edinburgh's beautiful West End. You will be joining a small but growing team of client services executives who are committed to providing an outstanding level of service to a portfolio of private clients.
The business takes a real interest in investing in their people, and will allow you the opportunity to develop your skills further through interdepartmental project work and further professional training. In addition as a permanent employee you will be eligible for a generous employers pension contribution, private health insurance and a generous life assurance policy.
Requirements of the role:
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service role within financial services. Experience in Wealth Management, Investments or Pension is beneficial, but other areas will also be considered
* Excellent telephone manner and fluent spoken and written English
* Effective time management skills and experience working to deadlines
* An understanding of regulatory and legal frameworks
* A strong customer focus and drive to provide outstanding service
What you will be doing:
* Maintaining close contact with clients by phone and email, providing them regular updates on cases and issues
* Producing documentation and client correspondence in a timely manner in advance of client meetings and presentations
* Working closely with other departments to ensure information provided to clients is accurate at all times
* Ensuring satisfaction of both external and internal clients
* Keeping abreast of legal and regulatory guidelines
If this sounds like a good opportunity, apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"