Client Services Executive
£20,000 - £22,000 + benefits
Do you have an excellent telephone manner, bags of initiative and a high level of personal organisation?
As one of the fastest growing SAAS platforms in the UK, this pioneering company provides unique and cost-effective recruitment solutions for clients within the hospitality industry. Having a wealth of skilled entrepreneurs coupled with the backing of major global investors resulted in a staggering achievement of over 250% in profit last year. Benefits include share options, 50% subsidy to commuting costs, reduced gym membership and 30 days' holiday. There is now an exciting opportunity for a confident and engaging individual to become an integral addition to a very successful client services department to proactively drive the company further forward.
- Managing a varied workload where prioritisation is key, dealing with employees/candidates and client issues in an effective manner to provide the highest levels of service and exceeding client expectations
- Ensuring that employees are matched with the right shifts through the software, managing cancellations and drop-outs effectively to maximise efficiency
- Running group workshops to ensure that all potential workers have the required skills to complete their duties
- Improving all performance elements of the role requirements, including organisational skills and telephone manner, in order to position yourself for progression in this rapidly expanding company
- A graduate-calibre individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, motivation, drive and an attitude to go the extra mile
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions in order to meet tight deadlines and support other colleagues
- Having a specific interest in the hospitality sector would be beneficial, allowing you to progress and grasp this industry and it complexities
- Professional and confident phone manner in order to liaise and build long lasting relationships with new and existing clients
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, apply now!
- Customer Service
- Client services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job