Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with a publishing company specialising in the private medical industry. We are seeking an experienced Client Services Executive to join the small and friendly team. You will be responsible for webinar management, client campaigns and you will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Co-ordinate with marketing, clients, speakers and webinar producers to ensure successful completion of events
- Ensure events are set up within the webinar platform and slides uploaded
- Continually review webinar processes, platforms and best practice
- Respond to general webinar/ client questions
- Working with the webinar producer/s in managing day-to-day webinar campaigns
- Create marketing creatives for e-blasts and online
- Day-to-day management of clients campaigns
- Setup webinar registration page/s and info pages on websites to promote webinars
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous marketing experience and ideally will have exposure to creating webinar platforms. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of publishing is desirable.
Based in Finchley Central, the annual salary for this permanent position is around £23k depending on skills and previous experience, rising to £24k after probation The working hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job