Client Services Executive/Sales
As an established, growing company the role of Client Services Executive is an integral part of the company. Working as part of a successful, existing team, you will enjoy having the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of the business, with the ability to increase your earnings with an uncapped commission scheme. Hours are 9-5.30, 23 days holiday and a range of benefits including gym membership and interest free season ticket loan.
The company is an online media and publishing organisation, fast expanding and highly successful. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
Client Services Executive you will be responsible for:
- Sales/business development/marketing
- Responsibility for pro-actively researching and identifying news sales leads/prospects.
- Converting leads/prospects into sales in-line with pre-determined monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Accurately recording all sales related activity on the opportunity management system to ensure all communications with target clients are visible to colleagues and team members.
- Sales related activity will require high volume use of the telephone in addition to the usual methods of communicating i.e. email, social media platforms etc.
- Responsible for identifying the core market and organising and managing targeted marketing campaigns via mail, email, social media platforms, website and other mediums to promote the range of products.
The successful candidate for the role of Client Services Executive/sales will:
- Have experience of sales/business development, particularly telephone sales
- Have worked within a sales, business development, field sales, telesales, consultant or account management role with responsibility for working towards an individual target
In return the Client Services Executive/Sales will receive a basic salary of £18,000 to £23,000 + Commission + Benefits
To apply for this job click apply and send us your CV
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job