In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning, London-based software business who are becoming a big name in the travel and tourism industry. Their innovative online booking app provides hosts and hoteliers with a sophisticated technology and serviced solution which allows them to easily manage guests, bookings and travel agents. Committed to saving independent accommodation providers time, money and hassle, they are making big waves in the industry, already building up an impressive portfolio of clients and opening additional offices across Europe.
Looking for client services graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a Portuguese speaking Client Services Executive who loves technology and travel, to join their fast-growing team in the heart of London.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, it is essential that you are fluent in Portuguese, as you will be the first point of contact for all Portuguese speaking clients. You will be an active member of the client services team, liaising with a range of different clients and providing clear advice to non-technical users. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are personable and highly ambitious, as you will be undertaking a range of tasks in order to provide a first-rate service - including answering queries, finding solutions to problems and building rapport.
Note: As the travel industry isn't your average 9-5, you must be happy working in shifts. These will never be longer than eight-hour shifts!
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your Portuguese language skills to communicate with a variety of clients
- Training customers and answering any questions they may have
- Visiting customer accommodation and providing onsite training
- Working closely with other senior members on the client team, and providing ad hoc support as and when required
- Providing multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat and web portal methods
- Identifying and reporting issue trends, and making suggestions to the management team on how they could be improved
So, what are we looking for?
- Someone who is fluent in Portuguese and English
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university - a degree in IT or Travel and Tourism would be a bonus
- A willingness to work shift hours - never later than 10pm
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The ability to make complex concepts digestible
- A constant desire to self-improve and learn
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £23,500 - £25,000
- Beautiful offices located in Kings Cross
- Fantastic opportunities for quick progression
Looking for client services graduate jobs in London and looking to kick-start your career in the technology sector? If you are fluent in Portuguese and want to work for a fast-growing software business, waste no time and apply for this Client Services Executive graduate job in London now!