Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday.
8:30am – 4:30pm Friday (dress down day)
Are you a confident, self-motivated, driven and positive individual with impeccable interpersonal communication skills? If so then Reed want to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant, energetic and highly motivated Client Contact team based within a rapidly expanding Business consultancy organisation, located in the heart of Chelmsford. The successful candidate will need to display a highly motivated, positive and driven approach to their work as well as demonstrating professional interpersonal communication skills.
Working within this organisation has many benefits including 28 days holiday, an early finish on Fridays, as well as a large number of career prospects to name a few.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Engaging with employers through outbound sales calls
• Create & manage sales pipelines
• Identify new business opportunities through proactive outbound roles.
• Selling the portfolio of services offered by the organisation to their full potential over the phone.
• To achieve KPI’s set by the team manager
Skills & Experience:
• The ability to work closely to KPI’s
• A high level of self-motivation
• The drive to succeed
• A resilient attitude
• A positive outlook to work
• Customer contact or sales experience is preferable but not 100% necessary.
If you feel this position sounds of interest to you and you tick all of the above boxes then apply today! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job