Job; Client Services Executive - London W1
Have you considered starting a career in the media industry, encompassing all aspects of media planning and client service? This company, a leading international media planning software and information services company, is seeking a Client Service Executive for its growing operations.
Their ideal candidate will be highly numerate, literate, client-facing and eager to learn. The role will see you involved in all aspects of client service support, and eventually conducting product training sessions for small and large groups. As well as having a good level of natural technical ability, you’ll need to be confident and engaging, able to interact with clients in an efficient, amiable way.
Reporting directly to their Client Service Manager this challenging, fast-paced role, you will enjoy a strong team culture, work among a seasoned group of professionals and be a part of a growing company.
- Responsible for all aspects of client service
- Help existing clients make better use of data and services
- Understand market and client demands and have ability to fulfill them
- Facilitate training sessions, and help maintain client relationships
- Test new and existing versions of software and prepare user documentation
- Provide email and phone-based helpdesk support on all software packages
Skills & Experience;
- Ability to interact with clients, facilitate various sizes of groups and communicate information effectively
- Experience with media planning software is an added bonus but certainly not a requirement.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £25k (neg.) + benefits,
- Location; London (Baker Street, W1U) with occasional travel required (primarily around London but sometimes to other UK locations when required),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; client manager client services account manager account executive data media digital agency media planner planning software helpdesk service desk training relationship support London analytics analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'