Job Title: Client Services Executive / Client Support / Account Executive
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced membership programme, employee assistance programme
We are thrilled to be working on an exciting new role for one of our wonderful and long term clients, conveniently located in Haywards Heath. The Client Services Executive will assist the day-to-day running of a new contract client within the business, whilst offering assistance to the wider team.
The Client Services department is an established and professional team which is predominantly client-facing and liaises between all internal departments. The role involves working mainly with the Internal Customer Services Teams along with clients' Marketing and User Experience teams and dealing with customer interactions, technical briefings/developments, reporting and third party suppliers
The core duties include but are not limited to:
- To support the Account Manager(s) to establish and maintain a strong working partnership with the client
- To assist the Account Manager(s) in the management of the relationship with the client
- To resolve client issues and concerns in conjunction with other areas of the business when requested
- To develop knowledge of all business products and systems, particularly those used by Customer Services.
- To work with all internal departments and key suppliers to support the Account Manager(s) in providing a comprehensive service to both the client and their customers
- To manage Customer Services escalations to the Client Services department
Key skills required:
- Past experience of relationship management with external clients would be desirable
- Well organised and able to manage own time
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be self-motivated and possess enthusiasm to complete activities
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
- Account Management
- Service Delivery
- Client Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'