Client Services Executive (Account Executive)
Salary £18k to £22k
Our client is an established database-marketing agency with its headquarters in the centre of Chelmsford. They are looking for a dynamic and experienced Client Services Executive.
For many years they have been bringing together data, analytics, and campaign solutions, enabling businesses to deliver customer-centric marketing strategies. Their company's expertise lies in building Single Customer View marketing and customer databases and developing the insight and models needed to drive reporting, targeting and personalisation.
Their clients range from FTSE companies to larger SME's; typically, their customers are senior management and directors in marketing departments of large corporate businesses'. Established in 2001 their head office is located in the centre of Chelmsford two minutes walk from the railway station. They employ 30+ staff in their modern and well-equipped office.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be expected to support the other members of the client services team to manage a number of clients.
As Client Services Executive you will need to demonstrate a proactive and outgoing personality to become an integral part of the team. You will be expected to maintain status reports, support in meeting preparation and campaign execution.
- Responsible for supporting the Client Service Manager and Client Services Director in the day to day management of client and agency relationships.
- Maintaining status and query status reports, ensuring delivery to agreed SLA.
- Support in meeting preparation and documented post meeting notes.
- Working closely with the Client Services Manager on campaign delivery, including internal briefing, testing, broadcasting and reporting. Ensuring continual dialogue throughout the campaign process with client and agencies.
- As a growing business, they are often involved in new business opportunities therefore the executive will need to assist in the pitch preparation when required. This may also include support in the administration elements of the tender response ensuring they are submitted in full within the deadlines.
- Sales Support with tender and RFI responses. Maintaining the Sales documentation library
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing and documentation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi task across a number of key client accounts
- Desire to develop and learn new skills
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have 6 - 12 months hands-on Client Services Executive/Account Executive experience in a relevant agency environment.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
- report writing
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- 6 - 12 months hands-on Client Services Executive/Account Executive experience