Client Services & Event Manager for the Asia Pacific Region
CWC Group is the world-leading events and training producer for the oil, gas and infrastructure industries. Our close relationships with 60+ Governments worldwide and National Oil Companies, as well as an extensive network of commercial stakeholders, make us the trusted partner of choice for the global energy industry.
We specialise in Delivering high-level events & training, Encouraging deal making & facilitating strategic partnerships, Providing a promotional platform for key industry announcements, Creating commercial investment opportunities for governments & industry, Developing industry knowledge, sharing best practices & technology transfer.
We are now seeking a Client Services & Event Manager for the Asia Pacific Region
- Identification and recruitment of international reputable expert speakers
- Sponsorship business development - source leads and convert to sales revenue for each Project
- Locating and securing quality international venues
- Negotiating with venue management to secure the best package financially and in terms of support
- Project manage the logistical and client service & management aspects of each project
- Be able to train, manage and delegate project tasks to a support team
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Proven International Event Management experience
- Track Record in Line management
- Preferably client service experience
- The candidate should be professional, proactive, committed and have an excellent eye for detail
Closing date for applications 3rd October 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'