Client Services Director
A fantastic organisation based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Client Services Director to join them on a permanent basis.
The Client Services Director will be responsible for all client services, understanding client & stakeholder needs and analysing trends in consumer consumption. You will provide outstanding account management services to key clients managing business change requests and projects.
The successful candidate will work closely to understand the changing needs of the business, its stakeholders and consumers. You will use these insights to help drive required changes through the service.
- Be fully responsible for all client services including high level account management and relationship management
- Direct line management of team managers including progress reviews, appraisals and development plans. Matrix management of multiple teams
- Support the business on new development strategies, business change requests and projects effecting effecting key internal teams and clients
- Drive new propositions and proposals across the team and business units, presenting these in forums and meetings with senior stakeholders
Key Skills & experience:
- Experience in a highly senior Account Manager or Client Services role is essential
- A background in an audience research focused role is essential
- Excellent client handling skills with the ability to fully understand clients needs
- Proven team management and line management experience
- Strong analytic and insight experience - looking at results for insights, exploring underlying trends in the data
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with all levels of the business
To discuss your suitability for this role further please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as directed
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Account Manager / Account Management / Client Services / Central London / London /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"