Client Services Director - Relocate to Birmingham
Relocation Opportunity - make the move from Manchester to Birmingham for this exclusive opportunity! We have an outstanding opportunity for a Client Services Director to make their mark on a highly successful agency in the Midlands by taking full responsibility for their client sales and leading a client services team of 25! Interested? Carry on reading…
This agency has a vast and growing client portfolio and offers tailored integrated marketing solutions across both on and offline channels! Due to unprecedented growth, our client is looking for a highly experienced, knowledgeable and personable Client Services Director to join the business and take responsibility for their international, gold standard clients whilst also coaching and developing the team. The successful candidate will help lead the global clients with class-leading strategies, client servicing and commercial acumen but more importantly, they will be integral in the decision making of an already established and award-winning integrated agency!
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious board level team whilst driving the wider direction of the agency. The Client Services Director will drive client relationships, championing client servicing across all teams that they come in to contact with. They will drive the volume and quality of creative, data, media and content marketing initiatives across all areas of the business, using the highest levels of innovation, integration, market-knowledge and performance focus for clients. The successful candidate will have the ability to view their world and their challenges from point of view.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow within a hugely successful company which is continually expanding and advancing in its field!
The Main Responsibilities of the Client Services Director:
- Build strong, effective, advisory relationships with senior level client’s
- Oversee the development of the client services team to create a high performing flexible team
- Organically grow agency sales by spotting opportunities and ensure all client expectations are exceeded
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends and changes and implement these accordingly
- Take the lead in pitches for new business as and when required such as preparation and delivery of pitches
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- A minimum of 10 years’ client services experience
- Highly ambitious, driven by success and can demonstrate
- Previous experience of developing and executing successful client service strategies
- Proven track-record of managing multi-million pound accounts
- Outstanding leadership, time management and communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to motive other team members
- Comfortable building strong work relationships with key clients
This is an outstanding opportunity, which doesn’t come along often! Apply directly online!
- Client Services
- Board Level
- Integrated Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'