Our client, a global leader, in the Unified Communications and Telecoms industry, are currently hiring for a Client Services Development Manager to assume full responsibility for implementing and driving the services strategy for new services by developing and implementing the regional services strategy for this territory.
- Take ownership for closing deals in collaboration with the wider sales team and by meeting assigned revenue objectives.
- Design and drive structured sales techniques for the Services portfolio spanning the entire sales cycle
- Increase the deployment of managed and professional services within existing accounts and net new accounts
- Develop individual services solutions and quotations for customers and conduct successfully contract negotiations in order to win the business
- Monitor the UK market in relation to market developments, customer requirements, competitor sales efforts and strategies and communicate this to the management
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both the distribution and channel partners to develop new business opportunities and drive to success
- Actively participate in the development of long range and competitive sales strategies for Managed Services in this region
- Proven experience in a Client/Sales Development role, for Managed Services or IT/UC products and services.
- Confidence and experience of selling at C level
- 'Hunter' attitude
- Result driven, autonomous and hands-on working style
- Strong sales focus with an ambitious, pro-active working style
This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week. Home/Remote working available with regular/occasional travel to London/Slough offices and client sites around the UK.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package along with fantastic progression opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Unified Communications