£20,000 - £25,000 Basic
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative company who are expanding? Working in a busy office environment within employee benefits
We are recruiting for a Service Co Ordinator to join a worldwide fast growing company with great career progression prospects and benefits package.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their employee benefits products (death in service, critical illness, income protection, etc.)
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To manage all renewals, claims, market reviews and data with relevant teams
- To build and maintain excellent rapport with a large portfolio of corporate clients and be seen as the go-to person for all employee benefits queries
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
Skills and experience
- Employee Benefits within group risk is essential
- Experience of managing an existing portfolio of clients and able to resolve complex queries
- Acturis aware
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Long term career progression
- Health insurance
An award winning company who are experts in there field, employing over 3000 people across 75 offices UK wide. This is not your typical Insurance or Financial company, they work in a fast moving and innovative industry. They offer career progression and assistance with tuition along with full training and support to help you build a new and exciting career!
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'