Our progressive and very forward thinking clients, who are based in Hertford, are now in the market for a candidates to join their Client Services / Scheduling team asap. This is a very varied role and the successful candidate will need a steady background in both scheduling of engineers and customer services / care. The role will also involve :
- Client inbound telephone calls to provide a high standard of customer service to meet client expectations, deadlines and company service delivery targets
- Handling of client queries and requests
- Build client relationships, resulting in customer satisfaction and retention
- Process client requests for service and consumables
- Manage Field Service workloads and planning to meet and exceed client service levels and deadlines.
- Use of company automated software for the collection of client data and information regarding meterage and technical information
- Assistance with Vision’s client billing including meterage, add hoc, time and materials and minimum charges
- Implementation of any new charging processes for our clients efficient billing
- Processing and production of client performance and service level reporting
- Occasional (accompanied) client visits
- Assist with implementation and usage of new technology, software, applications and systems to improve client services efficiency
- Participation in various projects as required to help meet company targets and deadlines
- Consider all measures to manage company costs effectively and work within and adhere to company targets in line with budgets
- Assist with the effective management of stock levels, spares, consumables and materials ensuring all company process and procedures are met.
- Support and implement Company initiates and projects within Client Services to ensure Company success.
- Work towards and develop best practice at all times
Our client would like to secure candidate who have the following skills and experience :
- A scheduling, planning or coordination of engineers background.
- A good understanding of client services and customer care
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with difficult customers
- Understanding service level agreements
- It skills and the ability to operate MS Word and MS Excel proficiently.
Send your CV today for this superb role with one of the best clients we deal with. A really fun and sociable working atmosphere !
- Client Services
- Customer Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'