AlcumusISOQAR, one of the leading UKAS-accredited certification bodies in the UK, is recruiting for Client Services Coordinators to join the growing team in our Manchester office.
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Career Progression
The role of the Client Service Coordinators will be working as part of an office-based Client Services Team, the primary role is to coordinate the operational and administrative aspects of service delivery to the specified Core Certification Clients, to agreed performance KPIs
- Creating and issuing all required audit documentation in a timely manner to ensure that the auditor is equipped to undertake the work required, monitoring the progress of audit report submissions and the close out of any actions resulting from the audit
- Take responsibility for effective scheduling for all auditing activities utilising an Active Resource Management approach, working closely with Auditors
- Work collaboratively with the Group Finance and Shared Services function to ensure effective finance management - take ownership of supplying relevant invoicing information and liaison with clients to resolve invoicing and payment queries
- Liaison with Technical department to ensure technical checks are completed when necessary on audit documentation and to resolve client queries.
- Coordinate the operational and administrative aspects of service delivery for core certification clients and Academy delegates in line with agreed performance and KPIs set by the Client Services Manager - Core Services.
- Encompassing scheduling, pre and post audit administration, PO chasing, certificate issue administration
- Coordinate the certificate issue process, including preparation of certificate checklists for presentation to the Technical Review Team, updating relevant systems and confirming payment status
- Process client de-registrations
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to organise and multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Advanced computer and reporting skills
To apply, contact Euiain Herring at Alcumus.
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Manage client expectations