To provide exceptional customer service and support to our clients via telephone, writing and in person, whilst maintaining departmental and personal standards.
Who are your clients? These are our clients, consultants, colleagues and insurers.
- Understand and adhere to the company vision and values.
- Clear and comprehensive understanding of all services offered to our clients.
- Use of clear and effective communication.
- Rigorously adhere to internal procedures, processes and policies. Maintain client records and if possible, suggest revisions to processes to assist with efficiency in your day to day role.
- Be confident in your knowledge of all products we provide, within your speciality. Achieved by attending training sessions and keeping up to date with insurer announcements and changes.
- Be pro-active in ensuring you have the right skills to provide exceptional customer service.
- Understand your clients’ needs by questioning and obtaining the right information.
- Anticipate a client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Make informed decisions, take responsibility for own actions and complete all actions in a timely manner.
- Strive to achieve and maintain both team and individual KPI’s and targets, which support the job purpose and responsibilities.
- Adhere to all Willis Towers Watson’s company values, policies and procedures, including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety
- Maintain confidentiality; all company, client and insurer information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons
- Undertake appropriate training and development as required
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Insurance knowledge would be an advantage.
- Effective communications skills.
- Accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiastic team member.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'