To provide exceptional customer service and support to our clients via telephone, writing and in person, whilst maintaining departmental and personal standards.
To process and maintain all databases relating to client servicing.
To continually update and maintain accurate up to date information for all group risk contracts, whilst adhering to private and confidentiality laws and procedures.
To deal with all client queries in a timely manner and update the system with any notes and changes when requested from the client or colleagues.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis, to ensure KPIs set by Team Leader are met
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients & colleagues
- Support the client in all day to day queries
- Assist the client with Claims administration and processing, ensuring our records are maintained.
- Liaise with insurers about policies
- To liaise with Account Managers & Sales Support Team providing information that would affect the renewal process.
- Checking of all relevant quotation requests in a timely manner, to ensure information being sent out is accurate
- Process renewals with insurers following client instruction
- Process switches following Market Review, ensuring that all relevant information is supplied to the client in a timely manner
- Provide support to relevant account managers in ensuring excellent service is provided to the client
- Attend client visits where appropriate
- Respond to all queries from clients and insurers in a timely manner
- Support clients in overseeing the underwriting process, ensuring they are provided with accurate information
- To ensure that all customer complaints are reported to Team Leader and to co-operate where required in resolving complaints.
- To attend regular training to maintain updated insurer product knowledge.
- To contribute to team effort.
- Provide cover for the other members of the team
- Undertake other tasks as requested by Team Leader to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Strive to achieve and maintain both team and individual KPI’s and targets, which support the job purpose and responsibilities.
In addition, all of Willis Towers Watson’s people are required to:
- Adhere to all Willis Towers Watson’s company values, policies and procedures, including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety
- Maintain confidentiality; all company, client and insurer information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorised persons
- Undertake appropriate training and development as required.
- Best practice customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Group Risk insurance product knowledge.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be desirable
- Must be numerate, accurate and have the ability to work with minimum supervision within strict timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be liaising with clients and insurers.
- Be an enthusiastic team worker.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'