Career Moves are currently assisting a global consultancy with the recruitment of their Client Services Coordinator to join their London office. This role will sit within the Products team and consist of three elements: client support, sales coordination and administration.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone able to work under their own initiative. The Line Manager for the role and its counterparts are frequently out of the office and this role therefore requires someone capable of holding down the fort in their absence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client web account maintenance (add users to web accounts, upload new reports and activate subscribers and other related activities)
- Generate usage reports to support client subscription renewals
- Address ad-hoc client requests regarding subscriptions/report scope and coverage
- Support program managers with Webinar preparation.
- Support product marketing programs
- Monitor and log sales enquiries
- Assist with follow up calls from sales and marketing campaigns including provide quotations and answer incoming queries
- Support EMEA and Asia business at conferences and events in varying administrative tasks
- Sales tracking including maintaining SalesForce (adding contacts, generating proposal numbers, etc.
- Invoice preparation and tracking
- Maintenance of product directory filing systems.
If you have a strong administrative background and have proven experience in having worked under your own initiative in an office environment then this could be the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job