Liaison saves the public sector real money in the key areas of finance and workforce effectiveness. We’re passionate about what we do because we help lots of organisations to improve the way they spend their money - notably the NHS. Founded 30 years ago, we’ve come a long way since then. Today the company boasts a workforce of more than 250 people with a headquarters located in the historic city of Worcester, along with many remote workers across the length and breadth of the UK.
You will be based at our client sites, primarily in Eastbourne and occasionally in Brighton. The wider Client Services team is spread over a network of specialists across the UK. You will be part of a talented team, who work alongside the NHS to make improvements on managing their temporary Workforce. We are innovative, intelligent and practical in our approach to creating efficiencies.
The team meets regularly to share best practice and build connections, however everyone is highly autonomous and dedicated to their group of clients. This translates to each individual holding a level of decision-making ability and flexibility to support our clients in the best way necessary.
We support the NHS with their workforce effectiveness, ensuring that they are simplifying their processes and making not only the best decisions for supporting their clients, but also the most commercial decisions.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our clients to ensure that the delivery of our service is effective. You will liaise with multiple levels of stakeholder from administration staff to Director level individuals. You will be able to interpret complex data, converting this data into legible formats, reporting to the client and making recommendations where necessary. We monitor usability of service, but more importantly the cost saving to the client.
The role is somewhat similar in nature to an HR Consultant or HR Advisor role, with a key focus on cost savings.
Ideally we are looking for someone with experience in Client Services, where delivery is paramount.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience within a relevant environment desirable (recruitment, onsite HR/recruitment, training) - highly desirable. Other industries considered if nature of the role is similar
- HR qualification desirable but not essential
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to influence senior level stakeholders
- Analytical and logical in approach with high attention to detail.
- Consultative approach to client management
- Organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Client (NHS trusts) and candidate (agency workers) focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self motivated.
- Computer literacy is essential especially in the use of Excel spreadsheets, word processing, online systems and remote communications.
- Professional manner.
Must be comfortable travelling between sites, particularly Brighton and Eastbourne. Must have own car.
Benefits of working for Liaison
The salary on offer for the role is circa £25,000 with a discretionary annual £5,000 bonus within this position once the probation is passed.
Liaison believes that working life should be a happy and healthy one.
We offer all staff a wide variety of company benefits as well as the opportunity to get involved in a range of company organised events; from regular physical challenges all the way to bi-annual staff away days and social events - plus others too.
Our wide range of staff benefits aim to have an impact on both home and working life for all staff, while at Liaison.
- 23 days holiday initially, which increases yearly upto 28 days
- Private Healthcare for you and friends and family
- Childcare vouchers
- Company days/social events
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
If interested in working for Liaison please apply today.
- Client Services
- Workforce Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'