Client Services Consultant
Salary: From £15,300 + Benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, flexi benefits)
A well-established Financial Services Company that provides mutual Pensions, Insurance and Investments. This is a large organisation with over 3,000 employees across the UK.
With the aim to become the most trusted provider of insurance and investment products by their customers, they are ever growing and expanding their teams.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for multiple Client Services Consultant's to join one of their many division's in the Wilmslow Head Office.
About the role;
Working as a Client Services Consultant you will be responsible for a range of administrative support duties relating to client policies. These include but are not limited to;
- Process and maintain customer details and transactions
- Ensuring customers' expectations are met and exceeded
- Building and maintaining professional relationships
- Dealing with all incoming calls, logging calls queries and required actions on to the internal system
This is a varied administration support role and an excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation within a role that could potentially lead to long term development and progression.
Skills and Experience;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised and able to follow processes
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Competent with Microsoft packages
- Previous experience within a similar administrative support role is an advantage but not essential.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job