Our client is currently looking for a Client Services Consultant to work in their office based in Camden.
Based in the Client Services Department the role is to aim to generate high quality, qualified leads for market appraisals within the lettings department.
The ideal candidate:
- Prior business development/relationship building experience is essential, preferably within a Property or Financial Services environment.
- Highly organised and structured approach.
- Self directing and self-motivated.
- Credible with natural authority.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Customer-focused - commitment to maintaining excellent customer service standards at all times.
- Team player.
- Can do attitude.
- Attention to detail and high standards.
- Good working knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and Databases.
- Proactive with good time management abilities.
- Excellent proficiency in English and numeracy.
- OTE - £40,000+
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (No Weekends)
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
JR Recruitment are the fastest growing property recruitment company in London, if you're looking for a new opportunity within the property sector contact the team at JR today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job