Client Services Coordinator - BH24 - Ringwood - £17,000
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a well known insurance and financial services company who are looking to recruit a Client Services Coordinator for their Ringwood based offices.
They are looking for a Client Services Coordinator sit within the wider client services team and provide a professional service and day to day to support to the companies clients.
Role Responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator:-
- Being the first point of contact for clients and providing them with professional support and accurate informating regarding the products and services
- Producing and maintaining accurate documentation and corresponding in a compliant manner
- Building and maintaining rapport with clients
- General ad hoc administration
The ideal Client Services Coordinator Profile:-
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills
- The ability to build long lasting business relationships
Ideally suited to candidates looking for the following: Administrative, Insurance Consultant, Customer Support, Financial Services and Customer Service
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a company that can offer a great progression route and an excellent package.
Working hours are 9 - 5 Monday to Friday with free parking, £17,000 salary
- Client Services
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job