Our client is an award-winning management consultancy business, specialising in energy, providing strategic advice, risk management and energy analytics and energy optimisation services to clients throughout the UK. They are going through an exciting period of planned growth and are looking to recruit a Business Analyst for their UK operation in Yorkshire.
The purpose of the Business Analyst will be to provide clients with an end to end comprehensive and co-ordinated energy solutions, from concept and strategy through to installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
The role will encompass:
• Monitoring major energy commodity markets, collating data and creating market information reports.
• Managing professional tender and contract management processes, drawing up tender documentation and portfolio consumption data.
• Presenting analysis and decision support material both internally and to clients and advising on high value transactions.
• Providing financial support and analysis, including cash flow and investment appraisal models
• Responsible for the management of client data in terms of ensuring that the details are entered correctly into various databases/templates and liaising with other members of staff to ensure details are circulated to other systems
• Writing clearly articulated proposals, reports and briefing notes for management and clients
• Customer centric approach to account management ensuring that the client is always the main priority and focus when making decisions
• To work creatively and collaboratively with each department to carry out a range of technical analytical tasks as directed by the Client Services Team Leader/Director
• A 2:1 degree (Analytical)
• Evidence of a quantitative background is essential, and candidates must possess a degree or qualification in a commercial or analytical field.
• Good knowledge of energy and water industry processes essential
• Excellent numerical skills with the ability to analyse and understand large quantities of data
• A flexible approach and commitment to client service delivery and support colleagues
• Team player with opportunities progress to a leadership position available for those with the drive and ambition to progress
• The ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Excellent Microsoft Office Product skills, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job