Client Services Associate - Investment Office
Kensington & Chelsea, London
Up to 31K depending on experience
This is a rare opportunity to join an established and successful private investment office that has an entrepreneurial ethos and to be an integral member of the firm’s global Operations Team.
Applicants must have graduated with a minimum 2.1 from a reputable university and also have either Maths or Economics at A-level (minimum grade B).
The position will offer much interaction across a range of people and will suit an individual who has a natural affinity with numbers and strong quantitative skills. With interactions with a multitude of third parties as well as internally a strong set of communication skills will also be utilised.
With wide-ranging responsibilities in multiple areas responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Client Investment Execution - a detailed understanding of products clients invest in will need to be grasped in order to liaise across parties to ensure investments are correctly transacted and settled in an accurate and timely manner. Coordinating calls and correspondence and updating and maintaining documentation.
- Client Account Management - monitoring case and securities accounts, liaising directly with representatives of clients, regularly updating client balance sheets and review holding versus asset allocation targets.
- FX Hedging - working with Principals/Senior Associates to review the currency exposure of client portfolios, preparing detailed foreign exchange contract instructions as necessary. Tracking currency execution to completion and monitoring client currency exposures to ensure FX hedges remain effective on an on-going basis.
- Monthly and Quarterly Client Reporting - assist with the collection of client valuation data, submission of quarterly/monthly client statements, preparing and reviewing of annual tax reports, responding appropriately and professionally to client queries.
- Client Billing - reviewing billing calculations to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Client Account Opening & Ongoing Compliance - ensuring that account opening documents are completely and accurately completed and filed and ensure that regulatory and compliance rules are adhered to in particularly around KYC/AML documentation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an active interest in the investment world combined with a flexible, hardworking and team orientated approach. An excellent academic record is essential for this role and interested applicants must have graduated with a minimum 2.1 from a reputable university and also have strong A levels where one of them includes Maths or Economics.
In addition to a competitive salary (up to £31K depending on experience) the role offers support with study for further qualifications and good benefits.
For this position Victoria Wall Associate (VWA) acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London’s most elite and quali?ed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we’re unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'