Client Services Associate - Due to continued growth my successful client has created a brand new role of Client Services Associate to work alongside their team of Sales Managers to ensure their clients receive the best service possible. Our client is a highly creative business with UK and International offices and an impressive growth plan.
- Actively support the sales team across the complete sales process
- Concisely record and manage client requirements
- Create and update data, information, documents and processes as required
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistent client delivery
- Build trusted client relationships
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of clients
- Commercially astute - understand how a sales cycle works end to end
- Fantastic written and verbal communication style - effective at all levels
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Experience of CRM platforms and all-round IT skills is essential
- Calm at all times and able to deliver consistently within pressurised timescales
This brand-new role will see you providing the best client service experience and ensuring the team are supported fully. This role would suit a highly organised individual with experience of project or account management possibly gained within an agency or customer focused setting. Our client has a range of national and international clients and this role offers scope for career development within the business. The successful Client Services Associate will be joining the company at an exciting period of growth and will receive a great range of benefits.
Client Services Manager, Client Services, Customer Services, Project Delivery Co-Ordinator, Client Delivery Co-Ordinator, Client Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Plymouth Jobs, Devon Jobs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'