My client, a financial services firm who offer a range of bespoke financial services for a wide variety of client types, based in the city, are looking for a Client Services Associate.
As a Client Services Associate you will be responsible for:
- Meeting clients' needs
- Achieving business goals and personal KPIs
- Reporting to corporate clients
- Resolving any issues that arise
- Processing ISA transfers where necessary
- Processing investments and general fund administration
The skills you will require:
- Previous experience working in a client services/data administration role
- Exceptional level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Excellent customer care skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Please contact me ASAP on or if you are interested in discussing this excellent opportunity.