We are currently working with a highly respected firm of Investments Managers who are now seeking to recruit an additional Client Services Associate for their offices in central London.
This is a challenging and progressive role where you will provide an effective and efficient investment administration service to both clients and Discretionary Investment Managers. This will involve responsibilities that will include:
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries and Senior Management regarding all levels of enquiries
- Co-ordinate and manage the new business and client on-boarding
- Perform Anti Money Laundering checks
- Oversee and manage the transfer in of client portfolios/assets.
- Taking full responsibility for overseeing client transfers-in with meticulous attention to detail.
- Assist the discretionary managers with annual suitability review for their clients.
- Processing client cash payments and income instructions.
- Monitor the daily cash report to identify and alert the team to new money in, to check the status of the previous day BACS and CHAPS payments and cash transfers out, to look for, and to alert the team to debits that arise in client portfolios so that they can take remedial action.
- Manage the complexities involved with the administration of deceased clients and changes to SIPP administrators.
- Assist with the creation of client meeting packs, pitch and proposal documents and ad-hoc performance data for client meetings
- Assist IFAs in completing forms and deal with general administration queries
With your experience gained from working within either in Retail Banking, Investment Operations, or Wealth management environments, it is essential you possess excellent communication skills, coupled with a self-motivated and proactive approach and a focused approach to service delivery both in terms of quality and exceeding client expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a progressive and long-term career opportunity and a more detailed job description is available on application.
- Client Services
- Communication Skills
- Service Delivery