We're on the lookout for a Spanish speaking Client Services Associate to join this award-winning software business that is revolutionising the world of independent travel and tourism. Experts in their trade, they have created a game-changing online booking app that offers independent accommodation providers a sophisticated technology and serviced solution that was previously only enjoyed by much bigger hotel groups. Their ever-expanding portfolio of clients twinned with recent success has led them to launch a number of new global offices.
Looking for Spanish speaking client services graduate jobs? Their lively, creative headquarters in London are set to grow rapidly and they need fluent Spanish speaking Client Services Associate grads who love tech and travel to be part of this expansion.
In this Spanish speaking Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be an active member of the client services team and liaise with a wide variety of clients, putting your language skills to great use. You will be the client's first point of contact, answering queries, finding solutions to problems and building rapport.
Note: As the travel industry isn't your average 9-5, you must be happy working in shifts. These will never be longer than eight-hour shifts!
In this Spanish speaking Client Services Associate graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Using your Spanish language skills to communicate with a variety of clients and provide clear advice to non-technical users
- Training customers and helping them with any queries they may have
- Visiting customer accommodation and provide onsite training
- Working closely with other Senior Members on the client team and providing ad hoc support, as and when required.
- Providing multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods
- Identifying issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team
So, what are we looking for?
- Native level spoken Spanish and English
- At least a 2.1 from a top University - IT or Travel and Tourism would be a real plus
- A willingness to work shift hours - never later than 10 pm of course.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- An ability to make complex concepts digestible.
- Ambition in abundance, with an eagerness to continually self-improve and learn
What else is on offer?
- Beautiful airy offices in Kings Cross - think pool tables
- Competitive salary
- Brilliant progression opportunities.
Are you fluent in Spanish and looking for client services graduate jobs? Don't miss out on this Spanish Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job