This award winning organisation is a focused business who provide financial planning and investment services as well as multi-asset investment management. They are looking for hardworking, self-motivated individuals to join their thriving team.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (dependant on experience)
• Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
• Call management/ Client contact
• Arranging appointments and diary management
• Data Collection on client portfolios
• Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
• Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
• Managing cash balances and cash movements
• Updating static information – change of name, address etc.
• Preparing valuations
• Assisting Advisers with fact find input
• Archiving documents
• Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
• Task and workflow management on back office system
• Awareness and ability to apply the Practice Manual methodology
• Document Management
• General ad hoc admin duties
• Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
Regulatory Responsibilities (Compliance/T&C):
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
• Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Previous financial services experience is preferable
• Excellent attention to detail
• IT skills
• Team Player
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
• Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstration of Initiative
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job