Our client operates within the professional services sector and has a vacancy for a Client Services Assistant. This role is all about service excellence, whether it is answering the telephones or serving refreshments for client meetings. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to do everything superbly well and where nothing is too much trouble.
This is a part time position, working 7.5 hours each day, to be worked on a shift basis between 8am and 6pm Wednesday to Friday, totalling 22.5 hours per week.
Your key duties will be:
- an emphasis on telephony work
- the organisation of meeting rooms and provision of refreshments
- receptionist duties on a rotational basis
- meeting and greeting clients
- organising room bookings for client meetings
The working hours are on a shift basis covering 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, working 37 hours in total per week.
Key competencies you will need:
- a professional presentation
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- to be proactive and enthusiastic to provide good service to clients
- a high degree of flexibility with regard to working hours
- most important of all is a passion to deliver a truly excellent service every time
Some previous experience of telephony work will be advantageous.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles, please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job