Client Service Advisor - 3 MONTH CONTRACT
Salary: £19,000 -£22,500 pro rata
Location: Leavesden -
Monday - Friday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at a national payroll provider; the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, have a confident telephone manner, a willingness to learn and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Managing busy inbound call line, dealing with a high volume of calls.
- Ensuring you are maintaining company standards for enquiries, complaints and written communication.
- Responding quickly to new referrals for prospective clients.
- Supporting management by completing delegated tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure new contractors are provided with all relevant company paperwork.
- Pro-actively supporting clients and keeping them informed on the status of ongoing enquiries.
Free parking is available on site; car driver is essential due to changing shift patterns. Full training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'