Client Services Advisor - 3 month FTC - Warrington
Optionis is a market leading professional services group that specialises in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance. We're currently looking for a Client Services Advisor to join our team on a 3 month fixed term contract here in Warrington.
The successful applicant will join a team that provides a high standard of customer service to clients across the UK who're utilising our expert and affordable accounting, payroll, tax and HR services.
- To ensure all telephone enquiries are resolved to the client's satisfaction.
- To manage the expectations of all clients through effective communication and ownership.
- To retain existing client through both reactive and proactive retention.
- To work well as part of a team, be open minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To communicate with clients in a professional and compliant manner.
- To welcome feedback provided as part of the quality assessment framework and demonstrate improvement in performance.
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets.
- To handle expressions of dissatisfaction effectively and efficiently within agreed timescales.
- To maintain a strict level of client confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times.
We're looking for an individual with excellent customer service skills and who holds experience of working within a contact centre environment. If you're customer focussed, articulate and able to work within a fast-paced environment this could be a great match for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job