Client Services Advisor - Salary of upto £25,000 - Chipping Sodbury
Our client, a leading worldwide company based in Chipping Sodbury, are currently looking to recruit a Client Services Advisor to join their team. A good knowledge of Insurance is essential for this role.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their employee benefits products
· To prioritise workload and client requests
· To manage all renewals, claims, market reviews and data with relevant teams
· To build and maintain excellent rapport with a large portfolio of corporate clients and be seen as the go-to person for all employee benefits queries
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
· Employee Benefits background dedicated to group risk corporate clients
· Experience of managing an existing portfolio of clients and able to resolve complex queries
· Good knowledge of Insurance on a technical healthcare risk level at group level
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday, plus the bank holidays
- Income protection
- Sick pay
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If you are interested in the Client Services Advisor role or would like more information please submit your CV or contact .
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"