A Polish speaking client services advisor is sought after by a bespoke training company to join their friendly, yet busy multilingual, client services division. This Polish speaking client services position requires a committed, diligent and results-driven individual looking for a busy and varied client focused role which will see you become a key point of contact for new and existing clients their Polish market.
For several years my client has retained their position as the market leader in their arena which is due to the knowledge, expertise and client engagement levels therefore the ideal candidate must be very customer centric and possess excellent communications skills in Polish whilst being able to demonstrate effective problem solving skills. In return you will receive excellent training and development opportunities along with the opportunity to join a professional and supporting team! Another perk to this role is the opportunities to travel with colleagues from other divisions to meet your clients’ regular basis in order to build, and maintain customer satisfaction levels whilst becoming a brand services ambassador at national and international summits and events!
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Polish is essential
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
- Previous experience or skills within B2B customer services/ sales administration/client relationship/ account management/ client services / customer support/client care/ call centre / helpdesk role
- Excellent communicator, comfortable dealing with high level executives with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and a strong customer focus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Happy to travel
- An all-round team player with excellent organisation skills
Contact Rob Adams at TSR for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"