The main purpose of the role is to ensure a high level of administrative support is provided to the Post Sale Support Specialists. You will be facilitating the turnaround of client responses/documents, recourse files, direct payment files etc within agreed SLAs, thus delivering a high quality service and positive customer and client experience.
- Maintaining working relationships with Client Services Specialists (CSS).
- Achieve productivity and other targets across multiple KPIs, including; query files, rep codes, work queues, QMS, shared inboxes, recourse, direct payments etc - all worked within SLA.
- Adherence of TCF, FCA, compliance and other regulatory requirements (internal and external), ensuring that all work carried out complies with these principles etc.
- Communicate on a frequent basis with the CSS to ensure that there is a full communication rhythm to achieve SLAs etc
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience of managing external client relationships
- Previous experience of working in a performance driven and high volume transactional workloads.
- Previous experience of working in a regulated and TCF environment.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work across several workstreams and tasks.
- Strong customer and client focus with a 'can do' attitude.
- Good communication skills across multiple channels.
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions within defined parameters.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- PC skills (Excel and Word at intermediary level)
- Demonstrates a professional, flexible and positive attitude to work with a good work ethic.
- Excellent team working skills.
- client services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'