Client Services Administrator
Your key role will be to provide technical administrative support to the advisers and paraplanners to ensure their HNW clients receive a 5* service.
Ideally you will be working towards your Diploma in Financial Planning and continued study support will be part of the package, including a salary of upto £35,000 for a experienced IFA Administrator who has a strong understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
• Research and preparation of personalised Advice Letters & Reports.
• Assist the Financial Planners, Client Support Manager, Client Support and Administrators to ensure a smooth workflow.
• Ensure client service agreement requirements are met and procedures adhered to.
• Maintaining and updating the database.
• Preparing meeting packs.
• Dealing with technical aspects of client queries.
For more information please apply online today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'