As a Client Services Administrator you will be responsible for managing servicing and new business queries and researching and resolving client queries. You will provide full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring full client satisfaction at all times.
Ideal candidates will have 3+ years experience working within a administrative position within financial planning. Ideally you will have studied for industry relevant qualifications and be looking for continual progression within your financial services career.
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries
- Preparation for client meetings.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations.
For more information please apply online today or to refer a friend for up to £300 please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'