Client Services Administrator
£19,000 - £21,000
Full-time - Permanent
Monday - Friday - Business Hours
My client is a large communication organisation with several sites across the UK & Europe and they require a Client Services Administrator to join an expanding team. The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator who puts customer satisfaction at the forefront of every task.
The purpose of the role is to provide customer support to several key accounts, plus supporting the account management team. Ideally you will have had previous experience in a customer services role and will have excellent communication and customer service skills. This role will offer career progression & development.
Key Skills: Client Coordination: Customer Services: Organisation: Communication
- Supporting the account management department
- First point of contact for customer & clients
- Proficient use of all channels of communication
- Liaising across departments: warehouse, production & customer services
- Processing enquiries; sales and purchase orders
- Ensuring accounts are up to date with debts
- Supporting all other departments when required
- Creating reports and spreadsheets
- Manage work flow projects
- Coordination of delivery
- Daily administration
- Everyday client communication
- Excellent communicator
- IT skills: Microsoft & Excel
- Experience within a customer services role
Please apply with an up to date CV
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'