Our client is a global financial services group and they are looking for a new Administrator to join their team. Your main responsibility will be to engage with customers, Financial Advisors and third-party providers, making sure their products are suitably managed.
This role will be a great opportunity for a highly organised Administrator to gain or further their knowledge of DFM/ Investments/Life and Pensions and wider financial services products.
The successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach, good prioritisation and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask.
Skills and Experience
- Financial Services Administration/Processing experience
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- GCSE Level (A-C) Maths and English or equivalent
- The ability to learn and pick up new processes quickly
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Word, Excel
The role is a full time fixed term contract until December 2018, based in central Bristol, offering a starting salary of £18,000 - £24,000.
Please apply today if this could be of interest.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job